- After Hour Drug and Alcohol Testing: A Certified Collector will come onsite to your place of business and conduct a drug and/or alcohol collection 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Background Investigation Services: Background Investigation can be searched on a county, state, or federal levels. The option to investigate multiple states or counties is available.Results are typically complete within 48 hours. Clients can input and monitor the Background Investigating Process via Website.
- DOT Services: We can help your company develop its own drug and alcohol testing program to meet the guidelines and regulations mandated by the Department of Transportation or manage this program for your company.
- On Site Drug and Alcohol Testing: One of our DOT and BAT certified collectors will come onsite to do collections for your company. Many clients use this service for job fairs to do pre-employment testing and random testing which helps save time from an employee going to a patient service center.
- Pre-employment and Random Drug Testing: We can educate your managers and supervisors on the guidelines, process and regulations for a drug and alcohol testing program.Our highly trained representatives will assist with establishin a monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual testing program. For NON DOT employees the random program can be customized regarding the number of employees to be tested as well as the option to include Alcohol Testing.
- Independent Drug/Alcohol Testing: We can utilize traditional laboratory testing or our instant test kits for individuals seeking drug/alcohol testing independent of an employer.